ManTech IT Operations Lead in Stafford, Virginia
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented IT Operation Lead to join our team in the Stafford, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
• Lead a dynamic workforce comprised of Tier 1 & 2 Network Engineers and Systems Administrators
• Manage and oversee networking monitoring operations across the Cyber Security Ranges and Internet Boundaries
• Manage and oversee helpdesk operations
• Manage and oversee service requests and route to appropriate team for action
• Coordinate with the Architecture and Engineering teams conduct installations of hardware and software
• Identify and diagnose problems affecting network performance
• Interface with customers to collect requirements
• Mentor and provide guidance to other networking team members
• Implement router and switch configurations provided by the Engineering team
• Provide recommendations to enhance and improve network performance
• Troubleshoot network systems as needed
• Perform a broad spectrum of system engineering design, integration, and implementation tasks and activities, including personnel, hardware, software, budget, facilities, and/or equipment
• Interface with vendors to address problem escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance
• Provide routing network facility test and analysis, including power, software, communications, machinery, lines, modems, and terminals
• Maintain a complex range of computer network components and systems.
• Provides client consulting and training on the interfacing and use of the network facilities.
• Assist in the planning and coordination of major computer network initiatives.
• Conduct and oversee maintenance activities
• Utilizes monitoring, performance analysis, network management, software and hardware equipment to trouble shoot and isolate problems, gauge network performance, and trace data and protocol activity.
• Assist in devising solutions to complex operational problems within the capacity and operational limitations of installed equipment.
• Develops and executes contingency plans for network software and hardware failures including isolated and major outages.
Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and ten to twelve years of related experience. Minimum of four years experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
CCNP (R&S or Data Center) Certification
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.