ManTech IT Service Catalog Manager in Stafford, Virginia
The ideal candidate will become part of the Network and Systems Engineering Team that supports the DoD Cyber Security Range (CSR) and the Marine Corps Cyber Range (MCCR). Duties will include:
• Maintain service catalog items which includes networking and routing protocols, hardware and software configurations, configuration of virtual images (ESXI/VMware), and service catalog documentation
• Coordinate with clients to obtain latest configurations of production systems
• Act as Lead Engineer and coordinate with the Architecture, Network and Systems Engineering, and Event Engineering Teams to obtain necessary Subject Matter Expertise to update existing Service Catalog Items
• Develop and implement project schedules
• Work with Network and Systems Engineers and IT Operations personnel to implement the following: configuration changes, deploy new Service Catalog Items to enhance the CSR service offerings
• Work with the A&A team to support accreditation of Service Catalog Items as required
• Work with the Events Engineering team to customize Service Catalog Items for use in cyber exercises
• Identify storage requirements and coordinate with the Lead Architect and Systems Engineer for storage of Service Catalog Items
• Support special projects and builds of event specific capabilities that will be added to the Service Catalog
• Coordinate with Software License and property management personnel to identify software license requirements and renewals.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) – Routing & Switching
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) - Routing & Switching, Voice & Security
• CompTia Security+ (DoD 8570 Level II IAT Compliant)
• Routers: Cisco, Juniper, Brocade
• Switches: Cisco, Juniper, Brocade
• Security Products: Palo Alto, Imperva, Cisco ASA, Juniper SSG, FortiNet FortiGate , McAfee NGFW,
• PFsense, Security Onion, KG-175 TACLANE, Kiv-7
• Virtualization: VMware ESXi & KVM Hypervisors
• Storage technologies
Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and ten to twelve years of related experience. Minimum of four years experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.