ManTech Intelligence Data Analyst in Sterling, Virginia
ManTech International Corporation is looking for an Intelligence Data Analyst for our client site in Sterling, VA. The Intelligence Data Analyst will participate as a junior team member performing threat analysis.
• Provides operational support in the identity resolution of potential threats through screening person or entity data/information.
• Conducts searches of various database systems to locate any data regarding person/entity threats to inform operational decision making.
• Contributes to the development of analytical threat models.
• Supports team performing entry-level research and analysis of intelligence and related data support of threat studies
• Responds to a variety of information requests and conducts searches of information systems to locate any data regarding a particular subject/topic.
• Conducts thorough research and analyzes the information to compile a profile of the particular subject/topic of interest.
• Coordinates information passage in support of operational response and archives/memorializes resolution data/lessons learned to be shared with partner agencies.
• Requires Bachelor's degree in related discipline and zero to two years of military intelligence, homeland security intelligence, or financial forensic intelligence experience in threat studies and analysis including knowledge of law enforcement intelligence communities, chain of command and communications/information security, including collection methods and production resources and responsibilities or High School Diploma with 4 to 5 years of law enforcement or counterterrorism experience.
• Requires the ability to provide around the clock 365/24/7 support
• Requires knowledge and skill in applying analytical and evaluative techniques to the identification, consideration, and resolution of issues or problems of a procedural or factual nature.
• Requires knowledge and experience in proper handling of sensitive and classified material.
• Requires strong oral and written communication skills.
• Requires a current Top Secret clearance with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Suitability Determination.
Location: Sterling, VA
Requires Bachelor's degree in related discipline and seven to nine years of military/intelligence experience in threat studies and analysis threat/war doctrine and concepts and threat forces; threat analysis technology in such areas as telecommunications, computer science; electronic warfare and/or nuclear/biological/chemical warfare, including knowledge of DoD, service level (Army, Navy, Air Force) intelligence communities, military order of battle, chain of command and communications/information security, including collection methods and production resources and responsibilities.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.