ManTech Aircraft Fuel Systems Maintenance Specialist (W271) in Taif, Saudi Arabia
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Advise on technical problems of fuel systems repair and maintenance
• Install, repair, modify, aircraft fuel and in-flight refueling systems
• Inspect and identifies aircraft fuel system components
• Inspect aircraft system repair activities
• Supervise Aircraft fuel systems personnel
• Determine level of repair and perform preventive maintenance procedures
• Interpret installation and maintenance policies to correct defective aircraft systems and components
• Diagnose malfunctions of fuel systems such as integrally sealed tanks, fuselages, fuel and water cells and external fuel tanks
• Conduct tests of repaired aircrafts fuel system and their components to achieve maximum operating efficiency
• Observe and ensure compliance with established safety procedures
• Plan and schedule work assignments
• Determine extent of disassembly necessary to repair or replace aircraft fuel system parts
• Assign maintenance and repair function to subordinates
• Aircraft fuel system specialist must have minimum 10 years experience and be 7 level trained on the F-15
• Experience in repair and installation
• Experience in modification of aircraft fuel system and components
• Experience in management techniques is desirable
• Experience in performing supervisory functions
See Job Duties and Responsibilities
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.