ManTech Task Supervisor, Staff in USAF Academy, Colorado
• Lead the Asset Management Program (AMP) and Sub-AMP processes
• Setup meetings for Asset Management Program (AMP) and Sub-AMP processes
• Review and Approve AMP/Sub-AMP process documents
• Attend Work Request Review Panel (WRRP) and Work Request Review Board (WRRB)
• Life cycle planning for all Installation assets
• Generate, populate, maintain, and update data in BUILDER
• Performing site visits to validate projects
• Cost estimating and cost estimating support
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Prefer the Activity Management Analyst have a minimum of 2 years experience in Air Force asset optimization and/or asset management
• EDUCATION: Prefer the Activity Management Analyst have a bachelor s degree in (a) electrical, mechanical, structural, or civil engineering from a program certified by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET); (b) architecture from a program certified by the National Architectural Accrediting Board; or (c) construction management from a program certified by the American Council For Construction Education. Professional registration is preferred but not required
• REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: Must possess and maintain a valid Colorado Driver s License. Must provide an official DMV report. Able to receive and maintain a favorable Local Background Check (LBC) and National Agency Check (NAC) as applicable to the position requirements, current and future.
Other Skills Preferred:
• Prefer experience working with condition assessments using Sustainment Management System (SMS) BUILDER.
• Prefer Tier III (Advanced) Air Force Certified Cost Estimator certification from the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT).
• Shall possess strong skills in Excel and Access and be proficient managing and analyzing large quantities of data quickly, accurately, and be able to perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify trends, anomalies, errors, etc.
Requires Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.