ManTech Field Service Analyst (Senior Lead) - DCGS-A Mobile in United States
Teach, coach, and advise analysts in the use of DCGS-A data sources
• Provide over-the-shoulder support to military analysts in order to enable and empower them to extract the greatest capabilities from the DCGS-A system in support of the unit's mission
• Work side-by-side with analysts; helping, enabling, and empowering them to populate the DCGS-A Tactical Entities Database (TED), create intelligence products
• Assess training requirements, identify and evaluate training alternatives, and develop training materials to include a variety of training approaches
• Assist the supported organization in incorporating DCGS-A in the unit's established workflow
• Assist in the development/enhancement of the Intelligence Standard Operating Procedures and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (SOP/TTP)
• As the DCGS-A subject matter expert, provide guidance to unit leadership on DCGS-A functionality/capabilities and assist in building training plans to support such guidance
• Must be trained and familiar with DCGS-A Baseline version 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
• Must be experienced in the formulation and execution of organizational training programs
• Subject matter expert with the tools and applications within the DCGS-A family of systems
• Experience in the Military Decision Making Process and execution of the Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace (IPB) process
• Experience in Military S2/G2 intelligence operations performing tactical and strategic intelligence analysis
• Experience in developing intelligence products to support the F3EAD process
• Experience with the Tactical Entities Database
• Experience with DCGS-A interoperability and transmitting data to other Mission Command Systems
• Experience with Geospatial applications (2D Map, ArcGIS, Google Earth, Terra Explorer
·DCGS-A Field Service Analyst will perform duties as a Field Service Analyst (FSA) for initializing, placing into operation, and troubleshooting the hardware and software interfaces of this system. This position will support the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) Software Engineering Center (SEC) Field Support Directorate (FSD) to perform resident engineering and technical support to the Warfighter. In addition, this position will align with the local Army Field Support Battalions to provide support for exercises, combat operations, and contingency operations.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.