ManTech Logistics Analyst II in United States
Manages the flow of shipments both inbound and outbound in the manner that is most cost effective. Routes outbound delivered loads and inbound back-hauls. Utilizes logistics software. References DOT regulations on hours of service. Manages load utilization. Coordinates common carrier activities. Maintains customer database and profile by customer location. Updates information for each customer. Maintains customer delivery time windows. Maintains customer data base network system. Tracks raw materials. Manages communications associated with logistics distribution of material. Coordinates the distribution point of material for incoming and outgoing material. Performs other duties as assigned.
• 6+ years of related experience
• Experience in receipt, accountability, and inventory of equipment and spare parts.
• Experience in inventory and requisition supplies and maintaining stock of supplies and equipment.
• Preferable familiarity with military or commercial logistics supply system as well as automated and manual supply systems and equipment serviceability standards and criteria.
• Record, maintain and initiate work order documentation for acquisition of component items from vendors.
• Experience in operating material and handling equipment.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or guidance.
• Packing, shipping, receiving, transportation of parts, items and equipment.
• Reports to Senior Logistician or Supply Supervisor.
• Travel to hostile areas is required. Must be able to meet all government (CRC) requirements for foreign travel into operational locations.
• Position requires moderate to lengthy travel to various US or OCONUS locations. We seek flexibility and willingness to deploy to all/any of these locations, including Southwest Asia and South Central Asia. Some OCONUS deployments may be hostile ("war zone") environments.
• Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Security Requirements: Secret Security Clearance
MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A VISA PRIOR TO DEPLOYMENT.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent and two to four years of experience.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate
Years of Experience
06-08 years w/High School Diploma
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.