ManTech Field Service Analyst (Senior/Lead) - DCGS-A Fixed in Wiesbaden, Germany
• Ensures full mission capability of the Storage Area Networks on all mission critical networks.
• Ensures all storage allocation tasks are completed per approval/guidance of site leadership.
• Provides subject matter expert guidance to TGIC-C leadership regarding the allocation and management of the available storage space.
• Provides input to technical briefs used by the TGIC-C leadership to coordinate storage space increases and new system integrations.
• May provide assistance to the system administrators who are responsible for SAN attached servers. This may include providing information to configure fiber channel adapters (HBA) and getting fully operational on SAN storage.
• Ensures applicable configuration of the SAN to ensure Shadow Copies are created and maintained at prescribed intervals to enable system disaster recovery for attached servers.
• Ensures the SAN is balanced and configured for the most efficient operations.
• Performs routine system updates and maintenance while maintaining SAN up-time.
• Ensures full mission capability of the Storage Area Networks on all assigned operational networks.
• Performs daily checks of all scheduled backup tasks to ensure completion.
• Assists system administrators with testing backups to verify integrity.
• Assists system administrators with associated scripting if necessary. Is not responsible for this scripting but can provide SME guidance.
• Ensures HW and Software are functioning according to OEM specifications.
• Performs routine IA scanning and patching function for all assigned servers/devices
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Comptia Security • Computing Environment Certification:
• Minimum: Comptia Server • Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) (Server): 70-642 or 70-643
• EMC: Associate Level
• NetApp NCDA
• Preferred CE: Hitachi Data Systems Certified Professional ‘and Symantec Certified Specialist (NetBackup 6.0 or greater)
Other Skills Preferred:
• Hitachi Storage installation, configuration, and maintenance.
• Prior storage array experience with EMC, NetApp, etc…
• RAID Storage Array management
• LUN structure and allocation development
Requires Bachelor's degree in (field mathematics, telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science) or related discipline, and two to four years¿ related experience or Certification in systems administrator, network certification, etc. six to eight years of experience.
Bachelor's Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma, 02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree, See Qualifications
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.